Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Day 5? TEACHER TUBE

OOPS!

The local restaurant wil be tonight, not last.

Today we are going out into the field.

If you haven't viewed my videos, go to teachertube.com and search new orleans and look for sfarnham. I have 5 more to post, but they are large and take a long time so they might not get on this morning.

For my classes today... what have you guys been doing? From my emails, it looks like it took two days to get the Marie and Bug assignment done? Thanks to those who emailed. I think I have now heard from all of my classes.

Please bring your computers home this weekend and check my posts. Do you have any questions? email me or post them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did Katrina affect the cemetery?

Will the parawhatever do in the Japanese Beetle?

We are enjoying your trip! Think we have correct answer for math problem. caterpillars are expanding to a zillion, and it's not infinite because someone will find them and discover they are delicious for lunch. Maybe you will have them at the restaurant you are going to.

Steve and Linda